- Artwork should be sent in vector format. We can imprint logos, text or images. Naturally, the set-up charges vary based upon your artwork and colors. We will confirm the set-up charges after we have reviewed your artwork. Please convert all text to outlines (vector art) or curves. We do offer four-color process printing.
- Artwork with color gradient must be submitted in vector format.
- All artwork can be emailed to Sales@BallFactory.com.
- If you are unable to provide digital artwork, you can mail the artwork to the address on the Contact page. The artwork should not be folded. Please note that additional charges will apply for scanning and preparing your artwork for use.
- We work in a PC environment. We can accept the following PC formats:
Abode Illustrator .ai
Adobe PDF .pdf
WINZIP and STUFFIT files accepted.
- If you are providing one-color artwork, it is best to send black colored artwork. We will convert the artwork to the appropriate color. If you want to imprint different logos onto a single ball, separate set-up charges may apply.
- Virtual samples using your color specifications and artwork are FREE. Send us your specifications with the item number of the ball you like and we will create a FREE Virtual Sample. This process usually takes one day. We allow you to make any changes that are necessary to the Virtual Sample without charge.